วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Joint Health Supplements

Joint Health Supplements

To boost your odds to the utmost, I urge you to add to your regimen supplements that specifically support joint tissue. The sidebar on the next page lists nine supplements that work together to repair and protect the cartilage and connective tissue in your joints. They’re listed in order of importance, so if you feel overwhelmed at the thought of taking all of them, simply include as many as you can, starting from the top of the list. But remember that you won’t benefit as much from a few as you will from all of them working synergistically.



Ideally, look for a single product that contains many or all of these ingredients. It will be more convenient to take, and you’ll get the best results. My own favorite product, which I use myself, is Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale’s Joint Support, which includes all the ingredients in the sidebar and many more (available online at mdplusstore.com). If you’re shopping in a store, ask the salesperson which companies make pharmaceutical-grade products. Some companies I like: NOW Foods, Enzymatic Therapy, Life Extension Foundation, Biotics, and Carlson’s.


Finally, if you’d like to add a great cornerstone multinutrient product that makes all the others work better, I recommend Life Extension Mix, which contains more than ninety ingredients (available at lef.org). It removes all the guesswork from taking multivitamins. However, this product won’t fix your joints. If you’re older than forty, you still need to take joint supplements periodically.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. ingredients manufacturers in USA

    ตอบลบ